Artwork Submission Guidelines
- Prefered formats
• Illustrator .ai or .eps • .pdf • .tif • .psd • .jpg
(Other formats may require additional work to convert to a useable format, and might be subject to additional charges.)
- Files must be in RGB
- If color matching is critical you must supply PMS numbers, or a hard copy.
- Raster Files for digital printing need to be at-least 150 dpi min. when built to full output size.
- All fonts must be converted to curves
- Items needed to be Die-Cut Must have a vector path for cut.
If any files do not meet these requirements, you will be notified to any artwork charges that may occur to convert them to a useable format.
- If Files are too large to e-mail, we have an FTP site for upload. Please ask for upload instructions.